We are looking for candidates for the HR Business Partner position at a Large Multinational Company.
The purpose of this position is to create HR alignment with the business in order to add value and help produce better business results. The HRBP should enable the business managers to develop a high performance culture through the use of our OD processes, frameworks and customized interventions and deliver on its strategy and goals. This requires the HRBP to manage change in the organization and give personalized attention to develop the talent pool and ensure continuity of business in terms of leadership Key Responsibilities:
Strategy & Planning
- Advice and design optimal organization design ensuring long term viability of such structures for the function to ensure that they are flexible and capable of delivering on the organization strategy and objectives.
- Be an active team member of the client management team and establish strong relationships with all internal/external stakeholders including the extended HR family.
- Translate strategy/functional plans into HR strategy/functional plans and help implement these plans highlighting potential HR opportunities/weaknesses.
- Ensure a clear understanding of roles and ownership of responsibilities of the line and HR.
- Ensure reward packages are crafted to develop and retain key talents necessary for business performance in close collaboration with the Rewards Team.
- Participate in unit/functional budget planning discussions.
- Ensure availability of up-to-date role profiles, job grading and remuneration levels for key position in functional area. Drives annual salary review process in client group.
People & Organization
- Support line managers to effectively manage individual and team performance through the use of company tools and processes so that unit’s objectives are achieved and unit’s productivity stays high.
- Ensure that the right talent is acquired, managed and developed in the organization using our systems and processes including succession planning, in mutual collaboration with the line managers.
- Coach the line management to embed and practice good management in line with the Company Way (Company Values and Leadership Expectations), and lead by example.
- Develop and sustain a high performance culture through the use of company tools and processes to ensure adherence to company Way, and intervene appropriately to help drive mindset and culture change.
- Identify learning gaps and development needs in the client groups and act as a channel to communicate learning needs to appropriate units.
- Works as a strong liaison between professional consultant and FS Team to align them towards achieving the strategic goals through strong team alignment and coordination within the departments.
- Monitoring & Control
- Ensure adoption and compliance to Company policies and advise line managers on matters related to people management including but not limited to Compliance and Performance investigations.
- Conduct periodic personnel cost and productivity analyses for the unit to support Finance and line managers to maintain workforce budgets.
- Track HR KPIs as per individual objectives.
- Present HR metrics and measurement for the FS business across the entire HR lifecycle to the HR head and the BU head regularly.
Functional Skills/ Knowledge Areas
- Ability to analyze complex situations and come up with effective solutions to problems
- Ability to influence, negotiate and gain commitment from various stakeholders to ensure movement towards organizational goals
- Ability to coach and act as a consultant to the organization and bring the HR/OD insights to bear on the performance improvement of the unit
- Ability to act as a Leaders according to the company’s values and leadership expectations
- Ability to initiate and drive HR projects and keeping abreast of best in class HR techniques
- Ability to execute while multi-tasking, result orientation, and managing time productively pipeline.