- Manage entire sales process from lead generation to closing investment transactions.
- Arrange and implement networking, marketing and sales activities in sufficient volumes to produce monthly targets for capital raising.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with Investors.
- Presentations to clients and intermediaries informing them of the funds that are available.
- Ensure that clients receive an appropriate high standard of service and communication.
- Identifying opportunities for campaigns that will lead to an increase in regulated investment product sales.
- Analyse market competition, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Business travel may be required.
- UK university degree in relevant field (Finance, Economics, Law, Business, Accounting).
- Fluent English is a must.
- 5+ years of solid work experience in a relevant field of Private Banking Units or Financial Services Companies or Wealth Management Companies or Insurance Companies.
- Existing high net worth relationships.
- Experience in client relationship management.
- Strong conceptual and analytical problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills, with the ability to influence and build relationships.
- Confident, outgoing and presentable.