A leading maritime technology supplier is working in partnership with GRS to recruit an Account Manager to be based in their Limassol offices. The successful candidate will have previous B2B sales experience in the IT or Maritime sector, and be fluent in both Greek and English. The development strategy has been to integrate Shipping expertise, modern management principles and the latest technology, into flexible and user friendly software. If you have the necessary skills and experience then we look forward to receiving your CV for this Limassol based Account Manager role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identify potential clients in the target market and complete appropriate research on the prospective client’s business and software needs.
- Develop business relationships with prospective clients, while maintaining existing ones.
- Negotiate contract terms with clients within the given parameters.
- Collaborate with software development teams to ensure contracted product specifications.
- Initial support of clients in Cyprus and abroad.
- Report to the CEOs in Cyprus and Greece.
- University Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or a related field.
- Previous related experience in B2B sales within the IT, Telecommunications or Maritime sector.
- Very good knowledge of core technologies (Operating Systems, Platforms, Networking and Communications)
- General knowledge of the local and international market in computer software, hardware and telecommunication systems.
- Proficient marketing and sales skills.
- Excellent communicator in the Greek and English languages.
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations.
- General knowledge of maritime software is advantageous.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV to Ross Pitman at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me by phone +357 25 342 720 quoting the above reference number.