CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a newly established company created to provide a full range of loan and real estate management services for one of Europe’s leading investors, we are seeking to recruit a highly capable Corporate Finance Accountant to join their newly formed team.
Manage all aspects of the books and records and Tax compliance of the companies in the Group. Reporting to the Financial & Reporting Manager.
- General Ledger & Month End Preparation
- Ensure all invoices and expenses have been recorded in a timely and accurate manner.
- Prepares monthly statements by collecting data; Reconciling automated and manual entries; Analysing and investigating variances.
- Liaise with internal and external clients regarding invoice authorisation and reconciliation.
- Raise, process, reconcile and confirm inter-company invoices.
- Responding to financial inquiries by gathering and interpreting data.
- The production of the management accounts at each month-end in line with the Group timelines and requirements.
- Financial accounting
- Assisting with the preparation of year-end accounts, statutory accounts, Regulatory Accounts and Contractual Accounts.
- Management of the financial controls required, including bank and other balance sheet reconciliations, approval processes e.g. purchase/sale ledger and expense claim management.
- Management of the financial accounting software.
- Tax preparation
- VAT quarterly returns & tax planning for the Group.
- Tax provisional calculations/payments for the Group.
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Assistance with budgeting and forecasting activities for the various entities.
- Ad hoc duties and assignments as and when required by the line Manager/Financial Controller.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
- Professional qualification, such as ACA/ACCA/CPA highly desirable.
- At least 1- 2 years of post-qualification experience, ideally from a shared services environment.
- Solid knowledge of IFRS principles.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to use Excel efficiently to achieve objectives.
- Able to prioritise, work to deadlines and oversee a multitude of tasks.
- Self-starter and able to work on own initiative.
- Exceptional team player.
- Highly dedicated, flexible and committed to getting the job done whatever it takes.
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Greek language.