CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a newly established company created to provide a full range of loan and real estate management services for one of Europe’s leading investors, we are seeking to recruit a driven Financial Reporting Manager to join their newly formed team.
This role is seeking a driven Financial Reporting Manager to join the company at a very exciting time in its growth. This newly created role is designed to support the Financial Controller and work with the finance team based in Nicosia. The individual will be managing a team and will be responsible for the day to day input and reconciliation of transactions related to loan, real estate and cash management of the Company and any of its subsidiary entities (SPVs). To be responsible for the preparation of all reporting, related to accounting & cash management activities for statutory regulatory and investor requirements. Ensure all reporting is produced accurately and on a timely basis.
- Review of the company trial balances, consolidations, board reporting packs and management accounts for key business groups under IFRS.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly management reporting - analysing financial results, identifying key trends, assessing current and future business risk, and communicating key insights.
- Review and monitoring of cashflow forecasts and budgets.
- Review of annual group financial statements reporting under IFRS.
- Ensuring relevant statutory requirements (VAT/TAX/Financial statements) for the Company are satisfied.
- Review of commercial and corporate documentation (covenants, agreements, resolutions, notifications etc.) ensuring compliance in treasury aspects.
- Control of capital expenditures in collaboration with the Real Estate department.
- Ensuring relevant regulatory and shareholder reporting requirements are satisfied.
- Responsible for establishing and constantly improving accounting and treasury procedures/controls having in mind IFRS principles and corporate governance policies.
- Support the Financial Controller in executing operational strategy by delegation of tasks, job prioritisation and ensuring timely delivery.
- Manage communications with external auditors on external financial statements and accounting issues to ensure auditor agreement with company decisions on accounting disclosures, and issues.
- Prepare financial statements and activity reports that highlight business finances and forecasts.
- Implement and maintain reporting procedures to comply with internal control requirements.
- Any other ad hoc duties, as and when required.
- Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics or related field.
- Professional qualification, such as ACCA/ACA/CPA is highly desirable.
- Previous experience in a managerial position within the finance industry is a prerequisite.
- Strong knowledge on IFRS principles.
- Solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to execute and follow through completion and documentation.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to use Excel exceptionally to achieve objectives.
- Able to prioritise, work to deadlines and oversee a multitude of tasks.
- Self-starter and able to work on own initiative.
- Excellent team player.
- Highly dedicated, flexible and committed to getting the job done whatever it takes.
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Greek language.