GRS Recruitment is seeking to recruit a Compliance Officer on behalf of an international and CySEC licensed broker with offices in Limassol. The successful candidate must have previous experience in a Compliance Officer role from a forex company. This brokerage firm trades mainly in Forex, CFDs, Commodities and Metals and also hold the FCA license.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responding to any Compliance inquiries
- Responsible to prepare and submit monthly/quarterly/annual reports via CySEC Portal
- Review all Company’s policies and procedures in order to be in line CySEC requirements
- Monitoring clients’ activity, departments activity, implementation of CySEC directives and circulars, KYC policies implementation
- Review company’s marketing/promotional material advising on amendments needed
- Give guidance for corrective measures where necessary and inform the Director
- Working with all the departments to ensure
- Degree in Law, Business Administration, Economics or any other relevant field
- At least 2 years’ experience in a previous compliance role within a CIF Company
- Fluency in English & Greek
- CySEC Advanced Certificate is mandatory
- Strong self-starter personality with initiative and the ability to commence and conclude issues from start to finish
- Excellent communication skills
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV to Hayley Buckle at the following email address email@example.com or contact me by phone +357 25 342 720 quoting the above reference number.