We are currently looking for an experienced Programme Manager to join the Programme Management team at Bournemouth. This role offers an excellent opportunity for a Programme Management professional in an exciting, high quality-manufacturing environment. Extensive experience of Programme Management working within the Aviation interiors industry would be highly desirable. Educated to degree level or equivalent you would be involved in projects from initiation to first article delivery and beyond and fully responsible for delivery of Programmes on time, to budget and to customer expectations.
- Manage Head of Version Aircraft cabin interior monument programmes from project initiation through to delivery.
- Liaise with internal departments to ensure that customer requests / deadlines are achieved on time and within budget.
- Generate a strong focus within the team on customer relationships and delivery of the internal objectives.
- Monitor and control the project financial performance throughout the project life cycle.
- Report project status to internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage schedule and resource dependencies and conflict between projects.
- Act as a central focal point for all internal and external project communication.
- Contribute to the implementation of robust project management processes.
- Communication with customer and other stakeholders on both technical and commercial issues.
- Pro-active member of the Programme Management Team, contributing to the continuous improvement of the business.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in a related discipline Professional Project Management Qualification (PMP and/or PRINCE 2 desirable)
- Good communication skills and a desire to seek continuous improvement in processes both within the department and other areas of the business
- Advanced knowledge of risk mitigation strategies and their impact on project success
- Advanced stakeholder management skills
- Negotiation and conflict management skills
- Advanced budget control skills
- Advanced monitoring and reporting skills
- Ability to detect and resolving problems
- Advanced ability to manage uncertainty and understand the impact of this on programme/portfolio project.
- Understanding of engineering and manufacturing principles
- Proficient IT Skills, in Word processing, Spreadsheets, MS Project, E-mail and Internet applications
- Demonstrated experience of successful Programme Management in an engineering / manufacturing environment
- Experience of project managing technically complex engineering products from customer quotation through to delivery and beyond
- Desirable - direct experience in aircraft interiors
- Occasional worldwide travel for project meetings will be expected in this role.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.