Our client is looking for a Programme Co-ordinator to join the team in an exciting new role based in Auckland CBD.
You will be helping New Zealanders to achieve their life goals and reach retirement in good financial health through providing financial education, information and driving sustainable behaviour change. You will be working in the education space, through schools to organise programme activities aswel as carrying out operational duties for a number of key areas.
• Demonstrated 5+ years of experience as a programme advisor or coordinator.
• Ability to use office software packages, such as Word and Excel.
• Affinity with digital technologies.
• Experience utilising project management tools. (Experience with Trello and Smartsheet an advantage).
• Experience utilising a CRM for data management and segmentation.
• High level of written and oral communication skills.
• Able to be flexible and adaptable in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent communication and documentation skills.
• Strong planning, organising and prioritisation skills.
• Proactive, using initiative.
• Ability to work autonomously.
• Project coordination and planning.
• Problem identification and resolution.
• Presentation and advocacy skills.
• Capable of working autonomously.
• Willing to travel on occasion to fulfil job requirements.
• Willing to work on occasion to attend weekend events.
• Affinity with the education sector.
• Facilitate effective planning and delivery of work to support the design and implementation of the schools programme.
• Provide administrative support for the schools governance group meetings, including, preparing meeting documentation taking minutes and the scheduling of meetings.
• Attend critical meetings and take minutes when required. With the support of the Business Manager you are able to transform actions into meaningful deliverables against the programme plan.
• Support the generation of consolidated reporting to relevant audiences within agreed and specified timelines, this includes updating the team on progress and presenting figures visually.
• Provide central co-ordination for the processes and repository for all programme documentation.
• Provide general administrative support.
• Review important internal documents and external educational resources through a lens of grammatical, educational and cultural appropriateness.
• Arrange travel and accommodations, supporting programme communications, scheduling meetings and generating agendas across the programme team.
• Maintain and monitor project timelines of the various schools workstreams and provide reporting to the Business and National manager.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, and you are keen to hear more, please contact Fiona Kelly via email; Fiona.email@example.com with your updated CV and cover letter.