In response to demands from the business our client are building their capability to develop internal bespoke e-content and an associated learning brand in the digital learning space.
Working alongside the team of Academy learning professionals, the Instructional Designer (E-learning) will work with Subject Matter Experts across the business to convert their knowledge into digital learning interventions across a broad spectrum of areas. This will include the development of e-learning solutions for business specific needs such as systems, compliance and regulatory requirements.
- Strong instructional e-content design background
- Skilled in the use of the Articulate 360 suite
- Innovation is expected in how learning content is presented to employees e.g. blended approaches, bite sized offerings etc.
- Strong analytical and stakeholder management skills
- Experience delivering a breadth of e-learning solutions such as compliance, company induction and technical subject matter
- Experience delivering a breadth of e-learning solutions such as compliance, company induction and technical subject matter.