· Understanding and experience in converting business requirements into compensation plans/rules
· Ability to interact with clients and perform requirements analysis and business process study
· Experience in breaking down business problems/requirements into functional and technical requirements
· Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements
· Deep understanding of the compensation plans, rules and configurations
· Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
· Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment at all levels in an organization
· Ability to learn new technologies at a fast pace and flexible to stretch to complete project tasks
· Should be willing to travel to client locations for requirement gatherings, driving workshops and conduct demonstration of the product.
· Should be flexible to cross skill / up skill on other commissions tools
· Open for relocation to Bangalore or any other locations
· Bachelor’s Degree or other related field of study.
· Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and be able to articulate thoughts clearly
· Commissions tool implementation project experience with 2-6 yrs. of experience.
· Should have worked in Commissions module of any renowned products like Varicent, Callidus, Anaplan, Xactly, IBM ICM etc
· Experience with integration of commissions systems with other third party applications
· Hands on experience with below
o Relational databases such as , Oracle, SQL Server, or DB2
o Reports : Crystal or Webi reports
o Developing SQL statements/queries, stored procedures and JDBC
o Web technologies such as HTML/DHTML, CSS
o XML/XSL, AJAX, JQUERY
· Prefer advanced experience using Microsoft Office Suite, specifically MS Excel and MS Access