Our customer has a need for an experienced Supplier Quality Engineer based in Wimborne, Dorset.
For a duration of 3-6 months.
The focus will be on AS9102 FAIRs non-conformance processing.
Experience of working with Boeing and associated Conformity inspection requirements will be an advantage.
Responsibility for ensuring adherence to Quality Management System requirements, this will involve driving root cause analysis and the on-going development of increased supplier capability.
- Proven background in Quality Assurance and thorough understanding of Quality tools and techniques
- Quality Planning - ability to effectively flow down Customer specific requirements and ensuring capture of all quality requirements relating to the achievement of product compliance
- Excellent root cause analysis and corrective action understanding, including use of lean tools such as 8D, and DFMEA / PFMEA.
- Sound electro-mechanical engineering background and associated inspection knowledge.
- Attention to detail and methodical approach
- Self starter with a desire for problem solving and process improvement
- Professional conduct and good communication skills to influence both internally and externally.