- Fixed term contract until 20 December 2019
- Promote key messages to stakeholder groups
- Salary $75,000 to $85,000 pro rata depending on skills and experience
Reporting to the Strategic Communications and Partnerships Manager , the Engagement Advisor will support relationships with partner organisations and provide logistical support for the organisation’s communications channels.
- Work with organisations to formalise partnerships including advising partners on methods to collect and format relevant information.
- Promoting targeted print publications and creating maintaining a database of these relationships.
- Contacting key stakeholder organisations to identify opportunities to engage.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience in partnership development and relationship building.
- Superior communications skills (written and verbal).
- Relationship management skills.
- Effective presentation skills in a variety of settings: one on one, small and large groups, with peers, senior managers, inside and outside the organisation.
- Relates well to all kinds of people – vertically, and horizontally, inside and outside the organisation.
- Strong perseverance, energy, drive and a need to finish.
- Can quickly find common ground and solve problems for the good of all.
- Familiarity with Silverstripe CMS advantageous.
If this sounds like you, please APPLY NOW or call Rebecca Berney on 04 472 2434.
Job Ref: 100270
Rebecca Berney and Lucinda van Aswegen are Beyond Recruitment’s Marketing, Communications, Digital, Insights and Service Design team.