APPLY NOW and be a part of a growing team – Competitive Salary Package Awaits
Citius Solutions Corporation is a well-established solutions company led by professionals with 60 years of BPO experience combined. With a vanguard of the best of the Filipino values, we provide services that are executed with integrity and importance. And, through our far-reaching experience in the fields of customer service, project management, telemarketing, information technology and administrative work – we can definitely employ customized solutions best fitted for your industry.
From management to operations, every person pivotal to the success of each process will be well-trained and be multifaceted thus ready to adapt to the ever-changing needs of your business. Our people are university-educated, with English fluency and have the keenest interest to give professional service through disciplined methods.
JOIN ASAP & ENJOY COMPETITIVE COMPENSATION PACKAGE!
We are currently looking for dynamic individuals to fill-in the position of TECHNICAL SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVES with the following qualifications:
- College graduate or at least 2 years previous experience in Technical Support or related fields
- Tech Savvy - Able to do PC and technical troubleshooting
- Ability to multitask and quickly learn client specific technical applications
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Advanced typing skills with at least 36WPM and 90% accuracy
- Strong analytical ability
- Has knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Experience with the following is a plus:
- JIRA, Remote Desktop applications( eg., GotoAssist, Gotomeeting, Teamviewer)
- Team handling or shows potential to be able to handle a team
- Basic accounting knowledge, or experience with other Accounting, Time tracking, project management applications, etc.
- Troubleshoot applications by communicating with customers via phone and email
- Research and identify solutions to technical problems and answer software related questions
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues, including account setup and configuration
- Track computer system issues through to resolution, within agreed time limits
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
- Ensure all issues are properly logged into the ticketing system
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time
- Proper call documentation
Urgent Hiring: One-Day Processing! Get Hired Today!