Cloud Infrastructure Engineer - Edinburgh - 6 Months
Our public sector client is looking for a highly skilled Cloud Infrastructure Engineer for a 6 month initial contract with view to extent.
Candidates need to demonstrate:
- AWS Certified (Solution Architect Associate / Systems Administrator Associate) or demonstrable AWS cloud engineer experience of 1 years or more;
- Solid and demonstrable understanding of well architected AWS environments;
- In-depth Infrastructure as Code experience for automation and configuration management (specifically CloudFormation, Terraform, Ansible, Chef);
- Evangelist for Continuous integration and Continuous Delivery methodologies
- Excellent Linux/Unix system administration skills with a bias towards RedHat Enterprise Linux versions 7 and CentOS;
- Experience of standards, architectures and best practices for architecture, network and systems security and service availability - CIS/OWASP;
- Understanding of software and infrastructure architecture including performance tuning applications, infrastructure and databases;
- Proficient in system monitoring, capacity planning, business continuity, system support and failure diagnosis;
If this position is a match to your skillset and experience please apply by submitting your CV and I will be in touch by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age