Are you an experienced Travel booking coordinator? Do you provide high level of customer service?
The Travel team manage all areas of the client's corporate travel globally, including air, hotel, taxi, train and car rental, as well as group bookings, meetings and events. They develop relationships with preferred suppliers to provide the best possible experience for the internal travellers, as well as helping to control overall Travel and Expense budgets. An exciting and varied role where you will be supporting the Global Travel Manager with day to day operational tasks, procurement activities and some key category initiatives. The role includes general administration, procurement support and data analysis.
* Excellent all-round communication skills with the ability to engage effectively with different audiences at all levels
- Commercial understanding
- Experience of drafting and reviewing contracts
* Team oriented approach and collaborative with a flexible, proactive attitude
* Highly proficient in Excel with analysis experience of large datasets
* Corporate travel knowledge
* Concur system experience
* Remedy Force experience
* Supporting the Global Travel Manager for the Travel Category with new operational processes and stakeholder engagement
* Leading and supporting procurement and contracting activities
* Supporting the day to day operational aspects of Travel Services to ensure company-wide satisfaction
* Manage travel queries to ensure SLAs are met, delivering responses efficiently and effectively across telephone, email and Remedy Force
* Triage queries between IT, HR, Finance and also the clients Travel Management Company * Managing queries relating to the Online Booking Tool - raising support cases and coordinating updates and responses
* Building relationships with key internal stakeholders (bookers, PAs, travellers) to obtain support in the delivery of the Travel Programme and embed the Travel and Expense Policy
* Data cleansing and analysis of Travel portfolio data - reporting against trends and non-compliance
* Regular audit checks to ensure rates are loaded correctly with suppliers and the Online Booking Tool
* Root cause analysis for supplier payment issues
* Leading key procurements, projects and initiatives within the Category
Apply now by sending in your updated CV!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age