Be careful - Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Don't transfer any money. PlacingJobs will never ask you to make any payment.
- Update shipment Tracker with information including lab test report, date and SAP PO number.
- Partner with QA to ensure reports are available for all products as required.
- Obtain all paperwork required across the various brands to ensure compliance with local legislation, brand and shipping requirements.
- Monitor the shipment movement status to ensure all shipping documents are available before estimated time of arrival.
- Ensure shipments arrive on time and escalate as necessary to avoid delays
- Update the shipment tracker by shipment and by SKU.
- Cross check information with GAC to ensure correct information to be declared to relevant authorities
- Identify SKU/item that requires country specific paperwork or approvals and partner with relevant agency to obtain.
- Work with customs officers to ensure they receive any information required
- Manage the requirements for importing Nerf and technology products, ensuring all paperwork is obtained, systems are updated and local authority requirements are met.
- Keep all shipping documents in softcopy for audit purposes (BL, Invoice & PL, K1, GRN from WMS and SAP).
- File all documents accurately and promptly
- Ensure all PO numbers are correct and re-initiate the EDI process again if not.
- Cross check batch reports with shipment advise to ensure all SKU being entered to system.
- Attach GR report with shipment advise (print out) to finance for reconciliation of PO# and payment to our client's SA.
- Review the inbound damaged goods in term of quantity and damaged condition, understand the root cause of the damage and initiate the claim process where necessary.
- Prepare the stock adjustment form for inbound damaged shipments and move it to QI location in SAP.
- Monitor the GR date into Shipment Tracker.