A vacancy for a Functional Leader - Project Managers Team Leader (Fuel optimize) (m/f) has arisen within NAVBLUE in Toulouse.
The jobholder reports to Fuel -Efficiency Products and Services Director and manages the functional scope of a set of products and services related to Fuel efficiency solutions as Functional Leader; equally the jobholder will manage team of Project Managers dedicated to the business development and execution of the NAVBLUE fuel efficiency products and services portfolio.
The jobholder is accountable for:
- Ensuring the fuel efficiency products and services portfolio is offering best value to Customers
- Ensuring functional specification and integration in the development streams as Business
Owner all along the product lifecycle for the current and future fuel optimization solutions developed internally by NAVBLUE or based on existing partners' assets
- Interfacing with the customers & internal stakeholders and understanding complex business problems from various perspectives
- Managing a team of Project Managers and capturing market shares on Airbus and other OEMs
- All the deliverables of the projects, customer satisfaction and P&L on target.
This role will involve frequent travel for business and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.
Your main tasks and activities will include:
Functional Leader on Fuel Optimization solutions:
- Lead Value to Business and therefore functional improvement on Fuel efficiency products and services as Business Owner in collaboration with the Product Manager along the development stream
- Coordinate with all stakeholders to ensure an integration of all Fuel efficiency products and services across other NAVBLUE Business Lines products and services, thus supporting the setup of the best product and service offer
Project Managers Team Leader:
- Set up and manage a team of Project Managers
- Support Product Marketing by offering and maintaining accurate product technical descriptions; and contribute to external events with Customers
- Capture business opportunities (bring the technical expertise to the sales campaign)
- Lead specific actions including customer visit to support the sales campaign
- Ensure technical content of RFI/RFP process including operational implementation within Airline ops environment
- Ensure on-time, on-quality products and services implementation
- Support Customer Experience in maintaining training programs and product documentation (user guides, release notes).
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.