ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design and deliver learning (both face-to-face and virtual) to support customer experience excellence provided by the Collections department.
- Obtain and develop required in-depth knowledge of Collection roles, processes and systems to deliver knowledge and skills in areas of functional expertise.
- Design and deliver soft/service/communications skills training plus appropriate learning and performance support in less familiar areas.
- Design and develop assessments to complement learning and designs appropriate evaluation methods.
- Lead learning projects in addition to providing learning support within own scope/environment as required.
- Completes the required learning administration to provide reporting information for leadership team.
- Support collection tasks as required such as strategic portfolios or special other needs within any of the line of business of the department.
PROCESS DEVELOPMENT AND OPTIMIZATION
- Contributes to process design and updates via requests for process clarification for training and feedback from learners.
- Updates learning materials in the light of process changes.
- May develop quick reference guides to be owned by process teams and used in training.
- Builds reports and provides visibility on learning progress and improvement.
- Actively supports the training of staff to enable them to perform at expected levels
- Promotes learning and drives the building of a supportive and engaging learning environment.
- Supports learning and tools which help staff to take responsibility for their own career development.
- Partners with management, to develop subject matter experts to carry out performance and learning needs.
- Provide analysis and proposes appropriate learning solutions to mitigate gaps and enhance support to achieve business objectives and customer experience excellence.
- Works closely with the business and individuals post program to secure follow-up and performance support.
- Collaborates with colleagues to drive or implement best practices.
- May own relationships with external vendors.
Bachelor's degree in Education, technical Training certification or proven equivalent experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required. Solid English language skills are required. (B2+ minimum)
- Trainer accreditation/certification and/or training background or proven experience is required.
- Substantial experience of training and training delivery.
- Understanding of the full learning cycle from learning needs analysis to evaluation.
- Experience in designing/developing instructor-led training materials.
- Effectively communicates difficult subject material by tailoring the communication to the audience.
- Minimum 2 years of Collections experience
- Excellent understanding of collections processes and regional practices.
- Excellent ability to deal with difficult customer (internal & external) situations with a professional and resourceful manner for resolution.
- Requires strong negotiation and problem-solving skills within prescribed guidelines.
- Experienced user of relevant Collection tools (e.g. Salesforce and SAP).
- Strong PC skills, particularly Excel and Word.
- Proven leadership and high level of engagement.
- Highly motivated, proactive, task oriented and able to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Lagunilla de Heredia-Costa Rica