As a pioneer and leader in the call center industry since 2002, ePerformax specializes in providing customer service to English-speaking customers of US Fortune 500 clients. One thing that sets us apart from other call centers is our Global Communications & Management Academy. In 2006 ePerformax was the first call center in the Philippines to receive accreditation from the Technical Education and Skills Development Authority (TESDA), and the GCMA was created in early 2008 to provide opportunities for Filipinos, who may not have otherwise had it, to have a successful and rewarding career in the BPO industry. The GCMA helps Filipinos develop and master global English communication skills in order to deliver superior customer service for their customers.
ePerformax is very proud to be a Filipino company, and our operations are only in the Philippines. It is our goal to continue to invest in the people and expand and grow our company here for many years to come to ensure the Philippines remains a top destination for outsourcing and a rewarding livelihood for many Filipinos.
TEAM MANAGER (COACH) / TEAM LEADER
• Facilitate the development of agent performance by conducting individual coaching sessions
• Evaluate interactions (phone, chat, and/or e-mail) every week for all team members to identify and prioritize agent strengths and developmental opportunities
• Communicate and teach product updates, behavior gaps, call drivers or system issues
• Actively participate in weekly/bi-weekly calibration sessions
• Review, validate and approve requests within their authorization limits and take escalated calls
• Build a strong working relationship with teammates and other departments
• 2-year undergraduate degree (communications arts and education majors preferred)
• At least 1-2 year of experience as a Call Center/BPO Team Manager
• Excellent communication skills
• Experience in developing talents to its full potential
• Effective communication and interpersonal skills
• Proficient in creating reports and in using MS Office
• Must be willing to work flexible schedules (including weekends and holidays)