- Manages the sources of sales leads and registers leads in CRM received directly or through intermediaries.
- Receives direct leads (calls, web request etc) and provides initial information to potential buyers.
- Determines potential buyers’ needs and proposes solutions.
- Implements follow up leads procedure as per Company’s Policy.
- Prepares and monitors the appointments calendar.
- Prepares and communicates leads reports as the per the Company’s Policy.
- Manages offers in association with the Sales Manager.
- Manages the registration of local and international intermediaries in CRM.
- Liaise with intermediaries and provides offers for their potential clients and any other information requested.
- Ensures the timely dispatch and signing of promotional agreements to intermediaries.
- Establishes and maintains relationship with intermediaries, and prepares and communicates intermediaries’ reports.
- Reports on the progress of sale.
- Assists Loan Officers for 3rd party collateral sales.
- At least 3 years of professional experience in a sales role in real estate or another related sector.
- Track record in overseeing and/or maintaining mutually beneficial relationships with a range of third parties.
- Impeccable integrity and ethical standards.
- Organizational and time-management skills.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent command of the English and Greek language, both verbal and written, and highly effective communication skills.