- Great employee benefits including quarterly bonus
- Supportive, fast paced and fun team with ability for flexible working hours
- Permanent position based at our Distribution Centre near Auckland airport
We're a family owned Footwear retailer with 500+ people across New Zealand and Australia. People are at the heart of all we do - our teams and our 100,000s of customers. Through living our company values daily, we continue to have a highly engaged culture which celebrates and rewards success, creating a sense of belonging. We're committed to helping you grow.
We are looking for a Distribution Centre Associate/Storeperson to join our Warehouse team, based near Auckland Airport. This role would suit someone with experience working in a DC or similar who enjoys a hands-on role, has a positive outlook and likes to work as a part of a team. This is a Monday to Friday role with working hours 8.00am to 4:30pm.
In this hands-on role, you will be responsible for:
- Picking and packing orders
- Loading and unloading of containers; the role requires lifting boxes 15kg or more
- Moving stock within our Distribution Centre
- Involvement in receipting of associated delivery schedules, stock organisation and transfers
- Warehouse consolidation and rationalisation
What do we have on offer?
- Warm, welcoming and high performing teams
- Incentives - we reward and recognise great work
- Generous discounts and other great employee benefits
- Learning and Development - grow your career with us
- Supportive Leaders - they are highly engaged, positive and inspiring
- A Best Workplace culture - its lots of fun and unique
- We're community minded, have our own charity and support many others
Who are you?
- Positive and confident, nothing fazes you and you inspire others
- An excellent communicator
- A team player - you love working towards a common goal
- Someone who loves to grow - whether it's self-motivated, through feedback or other channels
- You're organised and can be relied upon to deliver within timeframes
- You're flexible and love to just 'make it happen'
- Accuracy and attention to detail are key to how you work
It would be great if you had experience working within a warehouse environment and a current forklift license - but if you don't and this role sounds like you, get in touch with us anyway!
If you want to work in an organisation that is all about creating memorable customer experiences and has a values-based and award-winning culture, apply today!
You must be eligible to work in New Zealand to be considered for this position.