Purpose of the Job:
Working in the Finance Department under the direction of the Sr. Finance Officer and Head of Operations, the Finance Assistant will assist in the accounting and documentation of all financial transactions in timely and accurate manner.
- Prepare Cash/Bank Sub Journals on daily bases.
- Review and verification of all supporting documents (receipts, invoices, and contracts) for payments.
- Up-date the cash books daily, bookkeeping with correct budget and account codes on daily basis.
- Prepare the monthly bank reconciliations and Cash Counts.
- Ensure proper filing of financial documentation.
- Taking care of Country Office funds transfers to the field offices
- Smooth operation of cash and bank advances of Country Office staff as per Organizational cash handling policy.
- Maintain the bank file, ensuring that all bank information is properly filed and updated.
- Coordinate with field offices for staff advances and bank documentations
- Make sure that all supporting documentation is prepared and filed according to Organization’s procedures.
- Conduct himself/herself both professionally and personally in such a manner as to bring credit to organization and to not jeopardize its humanitarian mission
- Frequently visits to field offices.
- Prepare and submit all type monthly With Holding tax and sales Tax returns to FBR through online portal.
- Prepare data for monthly e-filing of withholding tax statement for all type of payments.
- Prepare online payments for EOBI and submit online data on monthly basis.
- Other duties as assigned by the Supervisor or Head of Department.
- B.com/BBA/ACCA (part Qualified)
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office programs, particularly Excel
- Atleast 3 years of INGO experience and strong organizational skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Can handle multitasking and workload.
- Good understanding of income tax ordinance.
"We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, we doe not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex or any non-disqualifying physical or menal disability"