- Growing the portfolio of clients for the various shows run by the company.
- Meeting with clients on and off premises to present branding and exposure opportunities.
- Ability to think creatively and “outside the box” in order to develop solutions for clients.
- Responds to any inquiries from the clients.
- Keep a running track of the sales pipeline and deliver contracts based on overall show deadlines.
- Maintain legacy portfolio and drive for retention.
- Assists the marketing & production department if / when required.
- Operate as an internal brand ambassador.
- Work with the Head of Sales to attain targets for the events.
- The ideal candidate will come from an Event or Marketing background in the Fintech industry.
- Strong ability to negotiate and build relationships with clients.
- Time management skills & being able to stick to deadlines, build schedules and multitask.
- Creative mindset with ability to bring new ideas for the event.
- A pro-active and energetic work attitude.
- Ability to cope under pressure and efficient problem-solving skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English is essential.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Additional languages are an advantage.
- Ability to travel is a must.
- You must be able to live and work freely in the EU.