As New Zealand’s largest recruitment agency we pride ourselves on being able to get to know our clients and candidates well so we know what makes you tick – we’ve been perfecting this for over 19 years! We recruit quality people for quality positions, one’s we are proud to work on behalf of!
We are looking for a positive and friendly administrator to support our client’s team. This role involves receiving and making calls to book suitable appointment times and rescheduling appointments.
This is a temporary position to cover during a busy period, the assignment is starting immediately and will be for three months. It is a full time, Monday through Friday.
The main tasks associated with this role include:
• Being professional and welcoming on the phone and over email
• Scheduling of appointments
• Liaising between team members and external parties
• Data base management
• Delivering a high quality customer service
To be successful in this role you will be able to demonstrate the following:
• Experience in an administration or customer service role
• Commitment to providing excellent internal and external customer service
• Intermediate MS Office and PC skills
• Attention to detail
• Excellent interpersonal skills that enable the building of effective relationships across diverse groups
• The ability to think creatively and strategically to solve problems
• A track record of using your initiative and being proactive
As this role is starting immediately we will be reviewing applications as they come through so don’t delay in applying!
You can apply using the link or send your CV in word format to email@example.com