My client is a New Zealand family owned business providing premium packaging and strapping supplies nationwide. Operating for over 90 years this well-respected market leader has a rare opportunity to join their busy warehouse team.
The successful candidate will bring a can-do attitude and a desire to build a long-term career in warehousing.
• Checking of inwards goods
• Accurate picking of orders
• Unloading of trucks and containers
• Recording of damaged goods
• Assisting customers collecting orders
The Ideal Candidate:
• Hold a valid fork hoist licence
• Physically fit
• Proactive and willing to learn
• Strong communication skills
• Be able to demonstrate a passion for warehousing work
You must also have a clear criminal history, be able to pass a drug test and the right to work in New Zealand
If you meet the requirements please apply online, email your CV to Fay Atkins at email@example.com or call me in the office today on Freephone 0508 436 723