Manager Production required for an upcoming Steel plant in Interior Sindh.
- Must have hands on experience of increasing production and maximizing the plant performance, while minimizing breakdowns.
- Must have ability to review daily production, breakdown and yield report and assess previous day’s problems with concerned departments on a day to day basis.
- Ensure timely rectification by making sure that the reoccurrence of similar problems in the future are minimized.
- Must be able to Identify & suggest modifications and implement the same to improve yields & efficiencies of the plant as and when required
- To reduce overall plant maintenance, consumable and stores costs without compromising productivity.
- Must be able to meet Plant & Departmental KPI / Goals, as well as monitor departmental Head KPI’s on a regular basis.
- To monitor and ensure high quality product are produced adhering to international quality standards.
- To keep close liaison with supply chain team for planning of Plant consumables
- Budget CAPEX & OPEX activities preparation and execute after approval from Senior Management and its monitoring to keep it within budget
- Proactive approach to work as a team leader with strong time management
- Must be able to impart technical trainings and manage case studies of plant for future references
- Must be able to manage teams including their role/responsibilities and yearly goals with the assistance of HR and plant TOP Management.
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills
- Effective communication skills
- Leadership & Decision making Skills