Sales Engineer with experience in Site Testing and Inspection of Cables.
• The candidate should have knowledge of the products and services being offered.
• Generate sales for products/services in testing and inspection
• Processing inquires and getting offers and quotations from suppliers
• Preparation of offers and cost sheets
• Responsible for preparing and submitting POdocuments to Consultants, utilities, contractors
• Identify new opportunities in the market and maintaining the database of existing vendors
• Carry out commercial negotiations. Negotiate commercial payment terms. Review L/C documents.
• Preparing LOI/Purchase order/ Order Confirmation in coordination with the finance department
• Involved in preparation of documents pertaining to Private/ Government Tenders
• Preparation and compilation of documents relevant to Technical submittal
• Preparing Delivery Notification
• Following up with the clients for Payments
• They should be able to identify the opportunity and handle technical discussions.
• Other general sales responsibilities including giving Technical presentations, attending Exhibitions to gather market information and to generate enquiries.