Incorporated in 1998, we have, through strategic initiatives, revolutionized land transportation in Nigeria. A proudly Nigerian enterprise, our mission to excel is a classic story of humble beginnings. From what could pass for a car shed in Uselu, our ultra-modern terminals now dot Nigeria’s travel landscape.
- Develop and implement effective sales strategies
- Lead nationwide sales team members to achieve sales targets
- Establish productive and professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts
- Negotiate and close agreements with large customers
- Monitor and analyze performance metrics and suggest improvements
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts.
- Perform research and identify new potential customers and new market opportunities.
- Provide timely and effective solutions aligned with clients’ needs.
- Liaise with the Marketing and Product Development departments to ensure brand consistency.
- Stay up-to-date with new product launches and ensure sales team members are on board.
- B.Sc/HND qualification in a relevant field
- 8+ years extensive experience in sales from a reputable courier company, 4 of which should be in a leadership capacity.
- Proven work experience as a Sales Manager
- Experience managing a high-performance sales team
- An ability to understand and analyze sales performance metrics
- Solid customer service attitude with excellent negotiation skills
- Strong communication and team management skills
- Analytical skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Availability to travel as needed
- Personality requirements/Traits
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including good presentation and report writing skills
- Excellent leadership skills
- Ability to coach and develop staff
- Strategic thinking and Strong negotiation skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Self-motivation, determination, confidence, and result oriented
- Good business acumen and ability to exercise sound judgment
- Meticulous attention to detail
- The subject of the mail should be "National Sales Manager".
Apply for this job
This job originally appeared elsewhere.