Content Designer - SC Cleared
Urgent requirement for a Content Designer to support work on website and social media content.
As the Content Designer you will be required to;
- Update or improve existing content, advising publishers across the office or writing from scratch.
- You will need to be able to create and publish high-quality, engaging content on social media including text, images, graphics and video.
- Have a good political understanding and be able to suggest changes that make complex language and processes easier to understand.
- Work with colleagues in policy and communications to help them meet user needs in their various areas of responsibility.
- The role will also involve deciding on the right formats to use as well as writing to client style requirements.
This role requires candidates to start as soon as possible subject to security clearance.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age