Flight Centre Travel Group (FCTG) has grown to become one of the world's largest travel agency groups. We are continuing our growth and success as we expand our European operations and as such, our Corporate Solutions area is seeking a Senior Online Implementation Manager to join their Corporate Online team in Head Office, New Malden on a 12-month fixed term contract. This is a varied, fast-paced role that will see you supporting our corporate travel brands. Within this role, you'll be responsible for the implementation of online booking tools and profile solutions for our corporate customers across Europe. You must have strong communication skills, good knowledge of Online Booking Tools and previous experience of implementation.
This is a project-based role with the majority of implementations taking between 2-3 months to complete and usually consists of:
* An initial implementation meeting, either on-site or off-site via web-ex and conference call
* Internal and external meetings
* Consultation with clients to help recommend solutions
* Configuration of online booking tools
* Initial user, location, and specific required settings uploads
* Handover of the client implementation to the client servicing team
* Planning and executing of major configuration changes for existing complex multi-country sites independently
* Training, mentoring and assessing all junior implementation managers
As well as plenty of client interaction, you'll also manage the configuration changes for existing sites including enhancements and features and you'll get involved in strategic planning with the online team regarding business needs and implementation processes.
To achieve in this role, you'll have proven skills in project management, leadership, and multitasking.
You will also need:
* Minimum of 6 months' proven success as a Junior Implementation Manager
* Minimum of 2 years' experience in Business Travel
* A comprehensive knowledge of the GDS's and processes
* Experience in a commercial or business environment
This is a fantastic opportunity to further your career path in Online Implementation and Corporate Solutions.
The rewards and benefits
For this Senior Online Implementation Manager role, we offer a competitive salary of £50K-£55K DOE and excellent award-winning benefits. This is an exciting time for the business, as our business plans involve our corporate space moving into Europe, offering you huge potential to progress with it.
Here is a taster of our fantastic benefits:
* Discounted travel and fantastic incentives from the world's top travel providers
* Industry renowned social events and excellent company culture
* Exceptional career progression with opportunities across the globe
* Fast Track leadership programme to develop the future leaders of our business
* Employer-matched pension scheme
* Free and confidential financial advice from our in-house financial advisors
* Free health consultations, discounted fitness sessions and gym memberships
* Bronze level health cash plan
* Opportunity to take a three-month sabbatical after five years
* Discounted physiotherapy, massage, reflexology, tax-free bikes and more...
We've consistently been voted one of the Best Places to Work in the UK (according to the Great Place to Work® Institute AND The Sunday Times). If you want to join us in our success, apply now.