Who is Madison Recruitment?
Madison is New Zealand’s largest recruitment agency. We have several offices located throughout the North and South Islands which means we have built relationships with a number of national and international businesses. We specialise in Business Support and are experts in recruiting for temporary and permanent roles. Many of our clients have the need for professional and reliable temps.
The purpose of these roles is to complete a full range of recruitment tasks and provide administrative support to the team.
Duties and responsibilities
The main tasks associated with these roles may include:
• End to end recruitment coordination, including advertising, database management, orientation training scheduling etc. according to company standards and procedures
• Keeping the team up to date with accurate information and recommendations as needed
• Screening candidates and coordinating interviews with clients and candidates
• Working in a busy and fast paced team
Skills and experience
• Experience in an HR administration or recruitment support role
• Commitment to providing excellent internal and external customer service
• Intermediate MS Office and PC skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills that enable the building of effective relationships
• The ability to think creatively and strategically and utilise problem-solving skills
• Always striving to use initiative and being proactive
Use the link below, please include a copy of your resume and cover letter in Word format. Alternatively you can send your resume through to India.Bell@madison.co.nz