We are looking for an experienced candidate with a passion for working in the Education sector. This is an exciting opportunity to get involved in a well-established organisation to provide a highly reputable service to students.
• Responsible for the implementation of recruitment strategies for enrolling students into Educational programmes.
• Conducting appointments with prospective students.
• Qualifying inbound enquiries and following them through to enrolment
• Ensuring that all prospective students are given the correct/precise information about programmes, policies and procedures.
• Ensure that the student loans application process is completed in a timely manner
• Ensure that students meet entry criteria for programmes they are enrolled in.
• Attending industry expos, meetings and events with the aim of attracting and enrolling students and sourcing up to date information about the industry
• Ensure all the enrolment applications are dealt with in an efficient manner
• Ensure the student management system is updated and information is accurate
• Conducting the Internal Entry Test and make sure it is done in a professional way
• Verify a copy of an appropriate document to ensure a potential student is a valid domestic enrolment
• Supporting the Orientation program for each intake
• Ensuring all the files are complete before the enrolments are Confirmed
• Reporting on recruitment plans, recruitment activities, enrolment targets and outcomes, the marketing environment (current trends, competitors etc.)
• Working with the Student Support team to provide guidance to students regarding course related issues including: schedules, missing documents, payment of fees, changing classes and stair casing
Education and experience
• Experience in marketing of qualifications and recruitment of students
• Tertiary qualification
• Experience and knowledge of the tertiary education sector
• Degree specializing in sales and/or marketing and/or promotions and/or communications
• Ability to speak other languages
If you have the desired criteria please don’t hesitate to get in touch for more information; email@example.com