- Liaising extensively with external or internal clients
- Analysing clients’ existing systems
- Translating client requirements into highly specified project brief
- Identifying options for potential solutions and assessing them for both technical and business suitability
- Drawing up specific proposals for modified or replacement systems
- Work with local and off-shore teams to deliver projects on the technical aspects
- Involve in providing user support requires investigating and troubleshooting issues, as well as providing timely improvements/ resolutions to address problems / incidents encountered.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in one or more of the following languages, tools and technologies:
- Java, MQ Series, Weblogic, Websphere, OOAD or
- J2EE, EJB, JSP, Struts, or
- Unix environment using Weblogic or Websphere application servers
- Strong analytical skills and well verse with problem resolution methodologies
- Strong customer-service orientation.
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a Permanent / 1 Year Direct Contract employment.