- Provide assistance in handling client requests in relation to Tax Advice and Planning.
- Research and analysis of tax issues related to business transactions and tax implications of financing techniques for a variety of entities and their affiliates.
- Reviewing the financial statements and tax computations prepared by the audit department.
- Preparation of tax advisory reports in relation to the set up/operation of Cyprus companies as part of an international group for reaching tax optimization.
- Preparation and review of Tax rulings submitted to the Cyprus Tax Authorities for approval.
- Preparation of tax due diligence reports.
- Deliver the assigned work with quality and punctuality at all times.
- Prepares concise, well written documents using appropriate business and technical language.
- Educated to degree level in Accounting/Finance or related field.
- Newly/Recently Qualified ACCA/ACA Member.
- Previous and demonstrable experience in the Tax field is a must.
- Excellent communication skills in Greek & English (Written & Spoken).
- Good analytical thinking, strong interpersonal and multi-tasking skills.
- Excellent client service skills.