- Carry out general Accounting duties.
- Preparation of Management reports on a monthly, quarterly and adhoc basis.
- Processing of payments.
- Preparation and monitoring of budgets and forecasts.
- Preparation of Annual Financial Statements (in line with IFRS).
- Prepare supporting documents for yearly audit at the request of external auditors.
- Entering of key financial-related data into relevant internal systems.
- Any other finance-related projects requested by Management.
- Ideally educated to degree level in Accounting/Finance or related field.
- ACA/ACCA/CPA qualified is a must.
- 5+ years of previous experience as an Accountant with the above responsibilities is essential.
- Excellent communication skills in English are essential.
- Excellent analytical and organisation skills.
- Strong time management skills.
- Able to work effectively either independently or as part of a team.