Accounts Payable and Receivable roles available!
If you are an Accounts Payable or Receivable specialist and would like to register your interest for potential new opportunities then apply today.
There is a very strong requirement for experienced Accounts Payable and Receivable candidates to take on various assignments in South East Auckland.
General Key responsibilities would include but would not be limited to:
• Ensuring correct authorisation and coding of invoices
• Investigation and resolving disputed invoices
• Accurate processing of invoices/credits to vendor accounts
• Reconciliation of suppliers statements
• Process monthly and weekly EFT payments and manual cheques
• Conducting credit checks on clients
• Raise invoices and send to clients with specific payment terms
• Chasing payments via phone, email and mail as required
• Produce monthly reports on debtor status
• Answer inbound calls and maintain relationships with clients
We are seeking someone who:
• Is resilient
• A “go getter”
• Experience in accounts
• Experience in administration
• Proactive and uses initiative
Our roles vary in location from Mt Wellington through to Pukekohe and everything in between!
If you are ready to take on a new opportunity, then apply today following the prompts or email Caitlin.Chatterley@madison.co.nz