Temporary Personal Assistants
• $25+ per hour + 8% holiday pay
• South Auckland locations
• Temporary Assignments
Who are we?
Madison is a nationally recognised brand that prides itself on our local connection to the community, employing those who live in the regions we operate, enabling them to realise their full potential whether that’s career progression or a work life balance that suits their needs.
Who am I?
My name is Sheenal and I’m a Candidate Manager for the business support team in our South/East branch at Madison. My candidates can depend on me to represent them to the best of my ability to ensure they get the best opportunities when they are being considered for roles.
What are we looking for?
Madison Recruitment is looking for temp PA/EA’s who are ready to get into their next role to facilitate the demand from our clients.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited
• Diary/Meeting management
• Email & Phone Correspondence at Executive Level
• Producing and finalizing documentation, reports and presentations
• Administration support to wider team unit
• Minute taking
• Co-coordinating Travel bookings
• Scheduling meetings and event management
• Processing invoices and payments
To be successful in this position you will need:
• Must have 2+ years’ experience in a PA/EA role
• Proactive and have the ability to use initiative
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
• Integrity and professionalism at all times.
Please send your resume in word format to email@example.com or follow the Apply Now prompts below!