· Managing Day-to-Day sampling & testing in accordance with standards
· Carrying out appropriate raw material and product testing to ensure quality of finished product
· Ensuring suitable and timely maintenance of laboratory equipment.
· Facilitating and supporting ongoing training of technicians in safety, technical knowledge and laboratory “best practices” Timely, accurate and reliable reporting of results.
· Development of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
• Ensures that the laboratory is cleaned/sanitized and kept in an orderly manner.
• Ensures all instrumentations/equipment is functioning properly to include but not limited to eyewash/safety showers and when instruments/equipment is found to be in need of maintenance/repair, he/she contacts the Equipment Engineer to have it repaired.