New Zealand's leading surveying and engineering consultancy is looking for an experienced 12D Design Engineer to join their busy Hamilton based office.
- Undertake all aspects of field and office work associated with Engineering projects
- Build strong relationships with existing and future clients
- Liaise with clients and local authority officals
- Complete projects within given time frames and budgets
- Liaise and coordinate with other professionals on land use, engineering or subdivision projects
- Undertake engineering design and calculations of a technical nature
- Undetake site inspections and testing as directed by Engineering Manager
Key Selection Criteria
- Posses strong knowledge of 12D and other design tools
- 2+ years of a experience in a similar role
- Knowledge and experience in Civil sector
- Understanding of the principals of materials testing and sebsequent interpretation of those test results.
- NZ Drivers License
- NZCE, Survey Technician or similar qualification
- NZ resident or Valid Work Visa holder
If you believe that you have the skills and exprerience to be succesful in this role then Apply Here, or contact Illya Golovchenko at Beyond Recruitment on 027 478 9614 for a confidential discussion.
Job Ref: 94051