What You'll Do
This role is an excellent opportunity to be part of a world-class security organization, The Corporate Information Security organization is responsible for protecting the integrity, confidentiality, and availability of information and computing assets, while enabling business productivity. Our global organization strives to exemplify operational excellence, defend and protect Cisco, and provide an easily understood operating structure and enhanced customer service to our internal partners and clients.
Ciscos Information Security (InfoSec) group is working to evolve next-generation security models and architectures for Cisco to enable our Trusted Device, Mobility, Collaboration, Virtualization and Cloud initiatives. Our mission is to innovate and adopt the most effective information security technologies and policies in order to protect Cisco; and reflect these in our products and services.
Responsible for delivering technical solutions that provide automation of security controls for firewall and other access management security requirements.
Solutions could be focused around data integration and processing, metrics automation, infrastructure monitoring and deployment, establishing auditing capabilities, or integrating 3rd party solutions.
Intermediate level of technical experience with Network/Infrastructure Security technologies: Firewall intrusion detection/prevention, networking infrastructure, access control mechanisms
Who You'll Work With
Come join our Information Security team as a part of the Ciscos Security and Trust Organization. This team and organization employees some of the brightest minds in the industry in order to address some of the most complex security concerns of todays business. This teams success in securing our internal and external assets and connections are critical to Ciscos overall security posture.
Who You Are :-
- Proven ability to communicate threat, risk profiles to executives and individual contributors, and facilitate progress towards required improvements. Core expertise to include design concepts, architectural mindset, IT analysis/analytical, innovation management, enterprise perspective and process knowledge.
Track record of thought-leadershipin the area of information risk management.
You enjoy working in a fast-paced dynamic environment with a take-charge/can-do attitude and are able to demonstrate flexibility and resiliency. You should be self-sufficient and able to work with minimal supervision.
If you are a tech-savvy individual who enjoys the challenges of solving difficult technical problems in an energetic environment, then this is the role for you.
- Candidate with an Engineering degree (BE/B.Tech/M.Tech) in CS/IT from reputed institutes as IITs/NITs/BITS OR reputed AICTE approved Engineering College having 8 to 10 years of experience with network security, host security, risk, assessments, policy creation, enforcement and governance.
- Intermediate level of technical experience with Network/Infrastructure Security technologies: Firewall intrusion detection/prevention, networking infrastructure, access control mechanisms
- Strong Knowledge of information security standards (e.g., ISO 17799/27002, etc.), rules and regulations related to information security and data protection
- Industry-specific certifications, including one or more of the following CISSP.
Why Cisco :
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who arent afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.