What youll do:
We are seeking an experienced quality assurance analyst to join our growing QA team at Cisco Managed Services. You must be able to work independently and be self-motivated. Candidates must also possess a keen eye for detail and an analytical mind. They should be champions of our customer experience initiatives and always be looking for ways to help our teams improve.
All CMS team members are expected to add value in the following areas:
- Understand and meet customer agreements (SLO/SLA/commitments)
- Follow and participate in the improvement of established team processes
- Identify and adhere to cost reduction measures
- Accountable for following established team processes
- Understand ITIL framework (Event, Incident, Change & Problem Management)
- Collaborate with peers and cross-functional teams
- Maintaining knowledge required to perform role effectively
- Participate in regular synch ups
- Actively share / develop innovation and automations for continued improvement
Specific to the role of Quality Assurance Analyst, responsibilities may include:
- Evaluating and scoring recorded calls, ITSM tickets, and other work items for customer support agents
- Monitoring KPIs and other metrics related to customer experience quality
- Preparing reports on evaluations and trends at set intervals
- Presenting findings and methods for improvement to support team leaders during regular meetings
- Conducting structured coaching and feedback sessions as needed
- Driving customer service initiatives through evaluations and coaching sessions
- Conducting other quality audits as necessary
- Other duties as required
Who Youll Work With
The Cloud & Managed Services team provides second/third level technical support for Cloud / Hybrid solutions and cloud enabled end point products on a worldwide basis via inbound/outbound phone calls, email, web and remote access. CMS provides consultation to independently troubleshoot & debug solutions for Cisco customers, partners, account teams along with collaborating with other TAC engineers to resolve issues.
Who You Are
You are detail oriented and organized. You work well with others and are truly a team player. Drawing conclusions from multiple data points is in your DNA. You have excellent verbal and written communication skills. You are able to see the big picture even when analyzing multiple complex factors under pressure. You have a deep understanding of quality service delivery.
- 3-5 Years of:
- Customer support related QA experience (preferred), or
- Customer support experience in an IT services organization (Cisco technologies a plus)
- Knowledge of ITIL methodology (ITIL certification a plus)
- Familiarity with ITSM applications and processes (Servicenow a plus)
- Ability to analyze data, build reports & charts in Excel and present them via PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to work in a team environment and collaborate with multiple groups, globally
- Strong focus on customer experience with a goal of 100% satisfaction
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. Wecelebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.