Opportunities for employment tax professionals at manager and senior manager level to join the personal and employment tax department of a leading practice firm where career development and progression is guaranteed.
About the position
As tax manager, you will have the opportunity to work broadly across the personal and employment tax team or specialise in an area such as global mobility/expat, compensation/benefits, employment tax compliance and technology.
As employment issues are becoming more relevant and complex for organisations and employees, it's never been a better time to join a team and firm dedicated to delivering strategies and innovative solutions on these issues.
As tax manager you will be responsible for managing the successful delivery of client engagements along with practice development. Some responsibilities include:
- Advising clients on planning implications of international assignments and assisting with policy design and implementation
- Liaise with global tax partners to ensure assignees are tax compliant in various host jurisdictions
- Working with the Senior Management team to prepare detailed technical tax advice in relation to various tax issues
- Assisting clients with PAYE reviews, Revenue audits and voluntary disclosure submissions
- Advising clients on their PAYE withholding obligations in respect of various items of remuneration
- Supervision and development of a team of Trainees, Seniors, and Assistant Managers
- Prepare and deliver training presentations to various departments within the firm covering various areas of taxation
- Managing and building strong client relationships in both compliance and consulting projects
About the person
- A proven record of commitment to professional and client service excellence
- A strong communicator with demonstrated ability to work as part of a successful team
- AITI/ CTC or both AITI/ CTC & ACA qualified with a minimum of 2 years post-qualification tax experience
- Strong employment tax technical knowledge
- Demonstrated organisational and team leadership skills
Working across all business types, but exclusively within the tax, accounting & finance community, Barden exists to share bespoke advice, guidance and support at each step of your career.