Are you an experienced HR Advisor looking for a new opportunity?
We are looking for an experienced candidate to cover a 3 month+ assignment within the Infrastructure & Construction sector.
- ASAP start – 3 months ++
- Auckland CBD location
- Be first point of contact and support for HR processes, general HR queries to employees and line managers
- Provide frontline support in the areas of talent, employee engagement and organisational performance
- Work with the People and Capability Manager to assist with recruitment functions including advertising, shortlisting and vetting
- Assist with on-boarding, induction and continuous training and development for employees
- Ensure that all health and safety processes and policies are adhered to
- Review and provide recommendations on improvements and general accessibility of HR information
- Support the wider People & Capability team with day-to-day administrative functions
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, dedicated and solution focussed whilst maintaining the professional values and goals of the company.
- Experience working with NZ HR policies/legislation
- 3-5 years’ + experience in a similar role
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (specifically MS Excel)
- Possess excellent relationship-building and interpersonal skills and the ability to interact positively with stakeholders at all levels
- Is flexible and innovative in a fast paced, time-critical environment
The environment is fast-paced, dynamic, challenging and fun. In return, you will be part of a professional yet rewarding environment with great opportunities to add value.
If you think you are right for this role and have current eligibility to work in New Zealand full time, we want to hear from you. Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 82795.