Your experience as a Technical Services Engineer will have an immediate impact on my client.
My Client has knowledge in bringing innovative service solutions to commercial, defence and space customers and are looking for engineers to join our Airworthiness and Technical Services (engineering) department in the support of our customer\'s large commercial aircraft
As the successful candidate, you will be recognised as the subject matter expert (SME) in your functional area with access to more than 100 years of in-service experience and data.
* In-service, technical document review and recommendation to our customers
* Monitoring amendments to aviation law resulting from rule making and other regulatory changes
* Modification and configuration control, including repairs
* Direct liaison with Boeing engineering, including manufacturing and in-service support
* Technical support to other functional streams including Maintenance Programmes, Reliability and Planning
* Providing Maintrol with technical assistance in support of the day to day operation
* Providing technical assistance to the MRO team during line and base maintenance
* Continuing airworthiness reporting to our customers.
* The role would suit an engineer experienced in the EASA Part M Continuing Airworthiness function but would also suit a licenced engineer with aspirations of moving into the EASA Part M function.
* Ideally educated to degree level, or equivalent experience, attained in the maintenance of large commercial transport aircraft.
* Consideration will also be given to engineers with experience of aircraft or aircraft systems certification either at OEM, or regulatory level
* B787/737 aircraft experience
* Experience with AMOS
Aircraft Technical Services Engineer
Location - Surrey
Keywords: Aircraft, Technical Services, AMOS, Maintenance programmes