A newly established Payment Solutions company is expanding their operation in Limassol, with an existing and increasing portfolio of clients on a Global scale they are now seeking a Business Analyst. GRS Recruitment is keen to hear from experienced and analytical Business Analysts who have an entrepreneurial flare to join this emerging operation and contribute to the growth and success of the business. The successful candidate will be working in partnership with the Product manager, the Development team and Senior Management to ensure a cohesive approach. If you are passionate about Business, Systems, Technology and payment solutions GRS would like to speak with you today.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assessing and identifying service consumer needs
- Working with developers and the product Manager to help prioritise collected requirements
- Documenting requirements critical to achieving business objectives
- Identifying and establishing project scope based on requirements analysis
- Assemble, analyse, and generate high quality functional specifications for technical teams to work with
- Performing various project management related tasks when required.
- Documenting and managing internal meetings when required
- Optimising and improving requirements, gathering and documenting processes based on best practices.
- Diffuse problems and put forward solutions that are in the best interest of the company and employees
- Previous experience in defining software functional specifications for a software product, working closely with both the User Experience and the Development teams
- Educated to degree level or the equivalent in Computer Science or Business Administration
- Proficiency in various software requirement methodologies
- Technical experience in web or software development
- Strong communication and problem solving skills and the ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Independent worker able to move projects forward
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Exceptional organisational skills & attention to detail.
- Comfortable in a customer / business facing role.
- Familiarity of working within an Agile development environment
- Good English Language (verbal and written) is essential.
- Russian Speaker Preferable.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV to Hayley Buckle at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me by phone +357 25 342 720 quoting the above reference number.