GRS are working in partnership with a growing company based in Nicosia within the gaming and trading industry and seeking a Developer to work alongside the CTO. You will have the opportunity to work with cutting edge technology with a focus on developing a high end product to your clients. If you are looking for a fresh challenge in Technology apply today for more information.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain and enhance existing web applications and internal systems
- Develop new web applications
- Writing effective, accurate and functional code
- Provide technical support for production systems
- Perform functional/unit tests for developed web application and improvements on existing code
- Integrating with a variety of 3rd party services communicating with JSON, SOAP or XML
- Educated to degree level or the equivalent in Computer Science
- Have a good command of at least one programming or scripting language
- Confident with fundamental computer science skills (OOA/OOD, data structures, algorithms, etc)
- Solid understanding of RDBMS/SQL and database design
- A quick learner with a venturesome confidence and ambition to progress
- Capacity to grow into a full stack developer position
- A problem solver who enjoys challenge and the opportunity to proactively deliver innovative solutions
- An organised planner with good administrative skills, accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience in PHP or JS would be considered a plus
- A disciplined approach and ability to work with cross-functional multicultural teams
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV to Hayley Buckle at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me by phone +357 22 769 369 quoting the above reference number.