GRS are working closely with a newly established CySEC Licensed Asset and fund management company who are currently seeking a Russian, Greek and English Senior Office Manager. The ideal candidate will be working with a team of talented traders from within the Industry. The successful candidate will offer a passionate and outgoing attitude with a solid background within the Financial Service sector.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Establish and implement policies, goals, objectives and procedures.
- Maintain travel-related and cash expenditure document flow.
- Arrange in-house and external events.
- Visa support.
- Arranging travel and accommodation for staff or customers and other external contacts.
- Organise and maintain updated personnel files to be kept confidential and secure.
- Budgeting of the office needs.
- Making financial reports.
- Maintain the required stationary and equipment and placing orders to replenish these, negotiate terms and maintain the relationship with external suppliers
- Ensure the office premises are kept in a good condition and necessary maintenance and repairs are performed as required.
- Handle personal requests from the owners of the company if needed
- Fluency in English, Russian and Greek.
- Previous demonstrable experience as an Office Manager.
- Confident user of MS Office and Google products to receive correspondence and documents, as well as create presentations, reports, spread sheets and maintain databases.
- Ability to analyse and solve problems.
- Excellent organization, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Planning and decision-making ability with hands on approach.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV to Hayley Buckle at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me by phone +357 25 342 720 quoting the above reference number.