My client is well respected and successful kiwi business. They are market leaders in their field. They are looking for a Sales cum Credit Controller to join their team. They value relationships and believe in giving a second chance to their customers.
Reporting to the Branch Manager, this is a replacement hire. This role you would be working in a team environment for sales target and be solely responsible for credit control. This is a very close-knit team who strive to work for their customers interest. They have very high moral and ethical standards.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Credit Control; monitoring outstanding accounts, credit checks, collect overdue money within defined time frame and policies
- GST / PAYE return
- Weekly payroll
- Accounts reconciliation; debtor/creditor sub ledger accounts, tax accounts, general ledger, bank accounts
- Reporting; cashflow forecast, staff purchases, debtor payment tracking
- Greet prospective customers and provide assistance using effective selling techniques
- Take incoming calls and follow up on customer queries
- Achieve individual and team sales targets
- Optimise sales opportunities through cross selling and upselling
Ideally to be successful in this role you will need:
- A minimum of 3+ years’ experience as a credit controller and / or collections experience
- Intermediate Excel & other Microsoft office applications
- Highly motivated, analytical & detailed with an emphasis on driving continual improvement
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
If this is something of interest, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call Vishal Rajani on 021 192 9374.
Job Ref: 97816