Assist with infrastructure planning and design
- Assist with the planning and design of infrastructure systems
- Assist with the documentation of infrastructure design and planning activities and decisions
Support infrastructure operations
- Perform infrastructure operations activities such as installations of infrastructure systems according to design specifications
- Align infrastructure operations with agreed service agreement standards
- Perform activities related to ongoing maintenance of infrastructure
- Assist with the implementation of agreed infrastructure changes and maintenance routines
Optimise infrastructure performance
- Perform ongoing tuning and optimisation of infrastructure hardware and software components such as updates and upgrades
- Participate in infrastructure development activities
- Assist with infrastructure testing and implementation
- Gather performance and data usage statistics for capacity planning and reporting
- Assist with piloting of new tools, technologies, and/or processes
- Perform problem/issue identification and resolution
- Assist with simulation of user problems to resolve operating difficulties
- Follow up with users to ensure problem has been resolved
- Recommend system modifications to reduce user problems
- Degree in IT with 5 - 8 years of network experience include 3 years in project cum vendor management at lead level.
- Good technical cum resource management skills.
- Relevant Experience in Network Architecture and Design.
- Relevant and demonstrated technical experience with F5 LTM/GTM Working experience on F5 iRules scripting
- Hands on technical experience preferred with internetworking operations including WAN operations (e.g. DNS, SSL, Virtualization), Network Protocols, TCP/IP, OSI Model, network hardware.
- Relevant exposure to Network Security (e.g. Web Application Security, AAA, VPN, DDoS) will be beneficial
- Able to work under limited or little instructions on routine work.
- Able to write approval papers.
- Able to do presentations to C Levels.
- CCNA or CCNP certified a must
- CITPM, PMP and ITIL certified preferred