Set system administration processes
- Establish goals and priorities, design, planning, day-to-day operation, maintenance, and advanced troubleshooting of systems
- Align system administration with overall strategic IT service direction and business needs
- Assist with the development of business case justifications and cost/benefit analyses for spending and initiatives
- Anticipate internal and/or external business challenges and/or regulatory issues
- Develop policies, procedures, and controls to ensure system security
Develop New Systems
- Partner with stakeholders to recommend innovative and automated approaches for system administration
- Define systems requirements for new technology implementations
- Prepare for system expansion by studying plans and requirements
- Oversee the design, maintenance and implementation of the systems
- Prioritise tasks to ensure projects are implemented in accordance with project plans and budgets
Optimise Systems Performance
- Recommend process, product or service improvements, resource optimisation and cost savings
- Oversee hardware and software upgrades
- Recommend new technologies, methodologies, systems or opportunities for cost savings, security and service quality improvement
- Oversee team management including budgets, forecasting, work allocations and staffing
- Develop staff through ongoing coaching, mentoring and career discussions
- Define common goals, direction and accountability among staff
- Drive effective performance management practices within department in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Capable to support Citrix XenDesktop Infrastructure, Citrix NetScaler Infrastructure, Citrix User Profile, Print and Policy Management, Citrix Provisioning Services, Citrix NetScaler Management and Analytics System, Citrix App Layering, Citrix Workspace Environment Manager
- Ensure the Citrix environment in maintained and supported based on Citrix best practises.
- Ensure all Citrix related queries, requests and issues are handled in a timely manner in order to achieve user satisfaction.
- Handle incident management and escalation of Citrix related incidents.
- Identify areas of improvement to entire Citrix operation and provide recommendations on ways to improve user experience and infrastructure resiliency.